The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, October 31, 2015

October 31, 2015





Shannon

I feel like I should be posting something Halloween-y, but what I got is just a pic of the nice view! It's weird to have things so clean and cleared away. Good weird. Likely unsettlingly good though because I tend to like have, ... a lot of stuff. Maybe heading into this new year after Samhain I will feel differently about that. We'll see! And btw, I know to a lot of people this would appear messy, but for me it's almost immaculate!

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I think this is a great way to celebrate the new year with organized energy Shannon! Good job!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

You're doing so great, Shannon! It's wild to see you packing up. Here's to something wonderful on the horizon!

Shannon said...

Thanks so much sisters!! And yes, when I think of it as New Years, having everything all nice and cleaned up makes total sense.