The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

October 22, 2015

Jamie

Oh, it was so good to be back to Tanya's coworking, especially in her new fabulous environment, including a fireplace and cats. I mean, what could be bad?



Shannon

In the spirit of yesterday being Back to the Future day, I thought I would share a then-and-now type pick. First, an admission. I have been watching Mortal Kombat on Netflix, repeatedly, and enjoying it. If that isn't odd enough... I kept feeling like the guy who plays Johnny Cage felt really familiar. Turns out here is, as he also plays Sheriff Stilinski on Teen Wolf. How after 5 seasons of Teen Wolf I never made this connection, I'll never know.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow, Tanya's place looks awesome Jamie! How great to be co-working again, I bet the cats there missed up! Look at that one cozy by the fire. So sweet!!