The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March 19, 2014

Jamie

So tech challenges were really frustrating but there were a few fun moments like this cute one from filming my segment of stART with the peanut gallery, aka Shannon. What a hoot! I've got to go watch the show and catch up with you, Suzie!


Shannon


So..... I took this picture *before* we started stART yesterday, and before the tech flew out the window.  I still enjoyed catching up as much as we could live with each other, and then getting to revisit it on YouTube too!


Suzie

Our little library was packed with stuff we had to take to donate after stART yesterday and that was very stressful and difficult. It is one thing to say good-bye in your mind, I suppose it is another to actually let it go. I am personally thrilled that today we can actually walk into this room now. It is going to be turned into my new office space so for that to happen… Oh but I kept my black zombie wig!

2 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I love that picture of you, Shannon! It sure was challenging yesterday but I so love that we can find a way to make it go and have fun besides!

Wow, Suzie, you are going through so much. Maybe all of this release will open up something wonderful. I'm glad you're going to have a spot for you!

Suzie Ridler said...

That photo of you and Shannon is adorable!!! Shannon, love that self-portrait! Yes, tech challenges were crazy!

Thanks Jamie. It was hard but I was happy to let stuff go. It'll be weird being in that room instead but at least I will still have a little room of my own for a while.