The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

March 18, 2014





Shannon


Planning is a big Monday thing for me, and here is a planning moment (doubles as a lunch-ing moment).  And I again forgot to take a pic of dinner!  Just a regular one.. but a good one.  Ah, well :)



Suzie

Another kitchen painting photo! What a shocker! LOL. These newer cupboards did not like having the wood painted on but I did the inside of them but it will definitely require another coat at least. I also worked on the downstairs bathroom and have just one more part to paint and we can put it together!!! I can not wait for that to happen. Last night I felt like I had been run over by a truck but soon we will have two rooms officially done!

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Now that is a familiar setting! Mondays are perfect for planning Shannon. I often do money stuff on Mondays. And laundry but I don't mix the two, LOL.

Shannon said...

Wow, you are so super dedicated Suzie, I am so impressed - and the cupboards look AWESOME! I think you two should celebrate when it's all done.

And...glad you don't mix money and laundry...that's a whole different meaning of the word!