The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

March 15, 2014

Jamie

A wonderfully relaxed Friday, including a Hello Kitty treat - thank you, Shannon! I thought I'd share this picture because it cracks me up - what looks like some waft of something special out of my mug is actually a Kleenex from the box behind!


Suzie

Yesterday I did more painting even though my back hurt. I am going to be getting stuff ready to go into storage so my creative life and even kitchen life is going to change significantly. Slowly buy surely I am going to get this done.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, Suzie, you are really on a mission with the kitchen!

Suzie Ridler said...

Thanks Shannon! I am pretty determined. The question now is, do I paint inside the cupboards too?! I think I'll work on other projects and see if I have time, LOL.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I can hear the determination, Suzie!

Suzie Ridler said...

Thanks Jamie! I'm just going to keep going, LOL Glad that determination is showing.

OMG, what a cute and surreal photo Jamie!!!

Shannon said...

Oopsies I missed Jamie's pic here - and it totally looks like there is whip cream in your mug, but low and behold the treat is in front! I'm glad we could enjoy the Hello Kitty treats on Friday :)