The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6, 2014




Suzie

While Reg was at guitar class I took the opportunity to do the first part of the Life Book warmup. I am still having the same issues I always seem to have but it felt good to get moving and try and learn. It did not help that the colour in my meditation was supposed to be purple and I did not have a purple watercolour crayon. But I adapted! Which is saying a lot for me.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh, that looks like a pretty good set up to watch and try the LifeBook lessons! I'm glad to hear you could adapt to get to the purple of your meditation, and awesome that you have watercolour crayons - I've never tried those.