The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, January 3, 2014

January 3, 2014



Shannon

Although we are in 2014, I'm still wrapping some some 2013-ness and that includes the SciFi Surprize Series. It was quite an experience and I really thought I would push though to watch all 50 films but in the end I was very happy and it felt quite right to call it done at 42. Oh, and the cards on the left are for actual science fiction films whereas the ones on the right were not. Not the best ratio!



Suzie

Playing catch up here! Lorraine gave me the hugest balls of yarn I have ever seen! They are to help me crochet monsters to make sure I don't run out of yarn. It was very thoughtful of her and inspiring for me. I'm working on an orange monster right now. Been a stressful time and too cold to take the camera out but I will try and start taking pictures again now. :)

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow, that is a lot of non-sci-fi movies Shannon! I think you did very well considering the year you have had.

Late add for me! Going to try and get back to picture-taking again.

Shannon said...

Those are awesome Suzie! I think that yarn will make excellent monsters, there is something so nice about having so much yarn that you don't feel like you will run out.

And YAY to working on being inspired to take pictures again :)

Suzie Ridler said...

I agree, I think Lorraine made excellent choices. Yes, I feel now I can tackle anything and it'll be OK. I really need that.