The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

December 4, 2013

Jamie

Yesterday ended up being such a lovely day. I went to restorative yoga with my art picnic gang and it was absolutely amazing. Then I was able to meet up with Shannon for scones, journaling and reading. I also managed to work in some time to visit a hold bunch of Kickin' It Old Skoolers, which was awesome. I am SO loving the blog-a-thon!


Shannon

It was awesome to get a phone call from Jamie early in (my) day and invite to go out for coffee and scones and journalling.  It was absolutely the best start to the day and so nice to break my not-going-out-for-coffee-bad-habit that has gone on to long.  Great company and good scones, what else do you need?


Suzie

I wasn't planning on going out yesterday but we ran out of milk and instant brekkie and then next thing I know I am carrying home way too much stuff. This time of year is so challenging. It's like if I go out, I have to get everything done. I think I might have hurt my right shoulder carrying stuff home. That said, I was excited that it was warm enough for me to go outside for a walk. BTW, got a 2-for-1 deal on spin toothbrushes for me and Reg.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Coffee, company and scones. Sounds perfect to me!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Yay to being the best part of your day, Shannon! I'm so glad we could do that together yesterday. We'll have to make it a habit.

Oh, Suzie, I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder. How are those spin brushes? I'm curious!

Suzie Ridler said...

So glad you are enjoying the blog-a-thon Jamie! I am too! It's wonderful to hear from people that I haven't seen in a long time, especially.

I love my new spin brush but it is strong! I hope Reg can handle his, he's the one who wanted one, LOL. Good thing is my teeth feel even cleaner than with my old electric toothbrush. And these have replaceable heads, my Oral B one did not.

Shannon said...

Scones and company was definitely a highlight of the day Jamie! And I love the sound of restorative yoga.

I so know what you mean Suzie, it is really hard to go out without doing to much. I struggle with that all the time. Glad you got a deal on the toothbrushes! And yuck for too much heavy stuff. Liquids are so heavy. Oi.