The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

December 19, 2013

Jamie

I had such a wonderful morning over at Tanya's. It was our Christmas celebration, complete with cookies, coffee and great chat. Tanya has three cats and this beauty doesn't always make an appearance but today he did - and that added to the sense of occasion!


Shannon

While doing one of the prompts for Kickin' It Old Skool, I was surprized to find that my "Box Count" note was tucked in my purse and I've not been carrying it around with me for about 2 months! Amazing to see the amount of time that has already gone by and I've only wished for 1 or 2 things that are in storage instead of with me. I hope that mean I chose what to put where, well.


Suzie

Had a rough night not being able to sleep and ended up reheating homemade comfort food for lunch. My first attempt at my own Ramen! Super salty but it was tasty. Not perfect yet but I'll get there. Really fighting the chronic fatigue, it was almost completely dark as we got another snowstorm. Vitamin D helps a bit but I spent most of the day on the couch asleep. At least I wasn't hungry!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm so sorry chronic fatigue has really hit you hard Suzie. That is a challenging rut to get out of, hopefully the Ramen helped! It certainly looks delish.

And yes, another late add from me :)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh, Suzie, comfort food, especially that you can just reheat, is a gift at times like this. I hope there's some rest and some energy return soon. ((hugs))

Shannon, wow, that's a great affirmation that you chose well when it came to storage! Of course, I am not surprised at all!

Suzie Ridler said...

What a stunning cat Jamie, I mean seriously, gorgeous! So glad you had such a great time at Tanya's.

Shannon, I am glad that there have only been a few items you wish weren't in storage, I think that means you did very well.

Yup, nothing like reheating food and ramen? Such a rare treat.