The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, December 13, 2013

December 13, 2013

Jamie

Despite being tremendously tired, I am so glad that I got out to visit with my friend Sabine yesterday. I just love her. Even when we don't see each other for a while, it's so easy to slip right into meaningful, thoughtful, loving conversation. I treasure our friendship and am so glad we got some time together.


Shannon

Oh foiled by similar packaging! I often buy "Fruit Parfait" at the store (yogurt, granola and fruit), but recently they've also been selling "Decadent Fruit Parfait". And the difference is, instead of granola it's crumbled up cookies! Talking about making a healthy snack into...something else! Jeepers! I have to be more careful next time.



Suzie

Reg and I went out into the freezing cold last night for our last Christmas party with his "company". It was a bit bittersweet, especially for me. I think it was important we went though and it is the only holiday celebration we are going to this year. After Reg gets home tonight, we are officially on holidays.

2 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Suzie, I love the sparkle in your shirt! I'm glad you got out to celebrate but sorry, of course, that it's bittersweet. Thank goodness for holidays! I hope you both have a wonderful time.

Well, that's a sneaky twist, Shannon! Healthy ftw!

Suzie Ridler said...

Thanks Jamie! That's what I was going for. Lots of people dressed up to the nines but I love what I wore. Yes, it was tough, especially when they thanked the spouses for all the support. It always means so much to me and that role is going to be over, well, in that context.

Shannon, oh that is sneaky! Drives me nuts when company does things like that.

Jamie, what a cozy photo of your time with Sabine. You can just feel how comfortable and happy you are from the photos. Friendships like that are such treasures.