The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, December 27, 2013

December 27, 2013






Suzie

It feels so weird to keep blogging while you two don't have internet! OK, well, yesterday I finally had some time to crochet. I made this cowl pattern that goes over the head. Thankfully my head is small and it is still a tight squeeze. The pattern is free which means only the most basic of information and I am starting to believe in paying for patterns. It was quite the challenge to figure out and I'm still not sure I did it right. I added a trim on top and a crocheted edge to the bottom. I think it looks quite spectacular!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Cool pattern Suzie! I wish I knew a good source for free patterns, but I actually have never even worked from a pattern with crochet! I think it might be one of those things where you end up liking the style of how a particular person writes them. I wish you luck on finding a good fit!