The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

December 28, 2013


Suzie

Reg and I had a blast going out and doing some retail therapy with gift cards. I still can't believe I bought this book Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker with the gift card Dad gave me, LOL. But considering Julie is so into rug hooking it is kind of fitting. I also got yarn or a great deal at Michaels so I can work on my new monster. Oh I will miss retail therapy but tightening the purse strings very soon. At least I can make some fun stuff now!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Awesome finds Suzie! I have a Stitch 'n Bitch book for knitting and love it, a great source for patterns and the ladies are hilarious! Here is to more monsters :)

Suzie Ridler said...

I was wondering if you had her book since she is more famous of knitting and people were so shocked she took on a book about crocheting. It's true, such a good resource AND fun to read.