The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, February 24, 2017

February 24, 2017



Shannon

I hit 400 subscribers on YouTube! YAY! I'm not sure when my last landmark was, but I think it's been a while. I have been trying to be more active in the community, so I hope that's making a difference and it's fun to find new people and connect with like minded folk!



Suzie

Had a horrible night, got no sleep, had to stay home for a delivery but this package came unexpectedly with stuff I need for my foodie book. I can FINALLY really get started.

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

That is incredible news Shannon! Congratulations!! People have good taste.

Shannon said...

I'm so glad that you got that awesome package Suzie, although I'm sorry to hear that insomnia has hit you so hard. That's a toughie :(

Thanks you! It's quite a landmark for me, especially as I do not the things people say to do as I talk about lots of different stuff, lol.

Suzie Ridler said...

It's a huge deal Shannon and you have worked hard to get there, it is so impressive.