The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

February 22, 2017



Shannon

I didn't take many pictures today, it was an out day and I often forget to do that but I had lunch + snack all in one when I got home and crashed on the couch for the rest of the day/night. Oh, the excitement! At least raspberries were on sale (and pretty good ones for February!).



Suzie

I had the craziest day! Busy from the second I got up. Went to the post office (with a sale, yay!), to the library, then to the Value Village sale, then came home and did a photoshoot for this Dairyland post where I was like Godzilla, went to drawing class, had coffee with a friend and then came home and made dinner. I just finished the Dairyland post and am so tired! I hope they appreciate how much effort I went to with the photoshoot, editing... I know I appreciated all their products and the cookies they sent me. What a weird but pretty awesome day.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

That is a beautiful lunch and snack Shannon! Oh I can't wait to flake out tonight after all my excitement yesterday. I got blueberries the other day that were incredible, especially for this time of year. What a treat to have raspberries!

Shannon said...

Wow, sounds like a super busy day, but a day where you get to pose as Godzilla is always a good one in my book!! I hope you had fun out for coffee with a friend and of course at the VV sale. I still hope to get out to that!

Suzie Ridler said...

I hope you do too Shannon. I did the mom trick. I had very little time so I bought stuff and then tried it at home. I'm going to be returning half of what I bought so when the sale is over on Friday I will go over there for an exchange. Spent under $20 altogether so I'll probably get to buy $10 of stuff when I go back.

Shannon said...

That's so smart Suzie! Mom had a good system with that for sure, and I'm glad to hear you will be able to get to swap the stuff that wasn't a fit for more stuff! That's the way to work it.