The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, December 24, 2016

December 24, 2016


Shannon

My pen literally ran out as I wrote the date for my morning pages. It's *definitely* time to be officially in holiday mode.


Suzie

I thought I would finally have a day at home but nope! Reg's kung fu school had a performance which was great and afterwards we stopped by the market, then went out to London Drugs... OMG, I think everything for Christmas is finally done. Now there is tons of cooking and baking ahead but maybe I can sneak a nap in there somewhere.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Hope you're enjoying your time off Shannon and too funny your pen decided it was time to stop for you!

Shannon said...

Wow you guys had a really busy holiday! It looks like the performance was lively, what a wonderful celebration to kick off the holidays.