The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, December 12, 2016

December 12, 2016

Jamie 

As a birthday gift, David & Sylvia got me a ticket to choirs charity event at the AGO last night. We sang Give a Little Bit and it really touched my heart. I didn't get out to choir nearly as much as I would have liked in 2016. It's definitely on my priority list for 2017!


Shannon

And the winter weather proper begins. It was beautiful to see the snow falling gently all day Sunday, but I wonder what it will be like tomorrow and here on it. I guess it's time for me to check the weather a few days ahead of time to see if I will be able to get out in it. We'll see!


Suzie

My life without a dishwasher on the weekend was miserable. So was the weather. So much snow and ice. It's heartbreaking for me but I'm happy to announce Reg fixed the machine, meaning, he plugged it back in. Looks like I loosened the connection under the counter by accident. My friend Mike fixed my site which went all wonky. All these great people saving me but I don't want the drama or the stress.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

This beginning of winter weather really has been beautiful, Shannon. It's always lovely to enjoy it on the first day and then... well... we do our best :)

Suzie, I'm sorry to hear things have been so wonky. Mercury retrograde for SURE! I've been feeling it too. I'm so glad you had support and things got fixed. Phew!

Suzie Ridler said...

How wonderful Jamie! And I could totally hear you all singing that song as soon as I read the title. Yes, hope you can get out to do more choir in the new year.

Shannon, yes, winter weather has found Toronto!!! Maybe it would stop attacking us as much but I do hope you can get out soon.

Thanks Jamie and yes, been a bit of a technical nightmare these days. I hope things settle for us all soon too. It's been rough and yay to having my dishwasher back!!!

Shannon said...

Wow, that sounds like a fun event Jamie! WOohoo, I thinking making it out to choir more in 2017 sounds like a beautiful idea.

I'm so glad to hear your dishwasher (and site!) are back in working order. It's also great that people can help you out when things go sideways. And there is *nothing* wrong with an easy fix!!!