The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April 5, 2016

Jamie

I wanted to do a little work on my series so I could share it when we recorded stART. Too bad I woke up feeling so sick! I'll look forward to our next filming date.


Shannon

I have a calendar up!!! It's sooooo exciting to look up and to the right and see the month, I can't tell you how many times I've looked in that spot so instinctively and expected to see a calendar there. Amazing the things we get used to and expect, even when you haven't put them into place yet! Having a calendar up makes it that much more like home.



Suzie

They keep calling for rain but we are getting gorgeous weather and look at this heather! I went out for some groceries and came home and made some videos but then a bad headache struck and I had to do a ton of resting. Still, a pretty good day.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Well I guess that's where the calendar is supposed to be! So glad you have yours up Shannon. Every day must feel more like home. :)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

How wonderful your calendar is up! Lol, it's amazing the things that make us feel at home. :) Enjoy!

Suzie, wow, I love experiencing your spring. Those flowers are amazing!! I'm glad you're getting out and enjoying the good weather. I'd love to go for walks with you right now :) Here we have grey skies and more snow!