The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

April 13, 2016



Shannon

During some rest time recently I've been watching Psych, and I couldn't believe during one episode that they had in a scene the exact same mug that I was drinking tea from! What are the chances?




Suzie

Didn't get out to do much except get blood work done. That always wipes me out. Did some blogging and made a grilled cheese sandwich for International Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

First, that is so cool you're watching Psyche! Second, OMG, the odds are extraordinary, that is amazing and so very weird.

Shannon said...

International Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day? My goodness! I was CRAVING one yesterday, but I resisted and had salad. I guess I should have given in!

I'm really enjoying Psych, it's my total chill-out show. I know few of the actors on it, but I freaked when I realized the guy who plays Lassider is also in Galavant (and guessed on Supernatural). Crazy!

Shannon said...

OH! And it's filmed in Vancouver, which makes it make sense that they'd have mugs from Canadian Tire :)

Suzie Ridler said...

You had good foodie instincts on a couple of levels Shannon! Yes, Psych is so silly, perfect chilling' show. Funny, I know Lassider from the young new social worker on Judging Amy, LOL. Loved him in Galavant, he was genius. Yes, their office is in White Rock just outside of Vancouver. Too funny about the mugs. And the pineapples!