The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

May 6, 2015



Shannon

More returning to practices today, which means more GOLD STARS! Or... in this case, a ladybug like creature that hangs out around mushrooms.



Suzie

Today was mostly a rest day but as I was working on my foodie blog post I noticed the sun was setting and outside our house there was this giant cloud behind the trees that was all pink! A weird peachy pink that I totally love.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, that is a gorgeous picture Suzie! I love how the tree is framed by the roof, and then all the beautiful pink streaming in from behind. It's a good thing you looked up!

Suzie Ridler said...

Yay for gold stars!!!