The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May 5, 2015


Shannon

I feel like I'm slowing getting back to normal practices after the challenging past little while. It was nice to get back to being centred with Morning Pages.



Suzie

Monday was all about trying to get up a comprehensive but not too-overwhelming post about Eat! Vancouver. I did not get to the Susur Lee video yet, I just couldn't do it all. I'm still nursing a convention hangover, hope I feel better soon because I have more adventures to come!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I think you have done amazing coverage of the event Suzie! I loved the Anna Olson video and am so impressed you are going to be doing a Susur Lee one too. I think it's totally fair to take some time and not have to do everything at once, especially with an "convention hangover". Great term :)

Late add from me.