The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, May 29, 2015

May 29, 2015


Shannon

Dinner in process pic! I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to make this while you were here Suzie, although this time it turned out mighty spicy so it wouldn't have been the best one to share with you. Next time :)


Suzie

I walked to my doctor's appointment yesterday and knew I was home when I saw these palm trees. Vancouver is such a wild place. Too bad I have to do the sleep trial again though but at least it was a gorgeous walk.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow, that is some seriously mild weather to have palm trees,...actually...I thought they needed to be somewhere hot? Either way, awesome to see signs of home :) Sorry to hear you are going to have to do sleep trial 2.0. Fingers crossed the 2nd time is the charm.