The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April 3, 2013

Jamie

Once again it was so nice for me to spend a bit of time with my art project in the midst of everything out. I just left everything out on the table and when I had a moment, sat for 5 or 10 and did a little of this a little of that. It soothed my heart and calmed my mind. Though to have that impact, it was really important for me to let go of caring in any way how the piece turned out. I just had to let myself enjoy the experience of it, first, foremost and full stop.



Shannon

I prepped these peppers on Sunday but only yesterday got a chance to make the veg-head chili Suzie recommended. It's awesome. But ... it says 'Serves 4', and I wonder if it means 'Serves 4, for a week' because it makes a TON! I will be eating it for a long time, even with freezer-ing. Good thing chili gets better with time! Yay! Home made meal goodness :)

2 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

LOL! That sounds like a lot of chili! Good thing it's awesome :) Freezing sounds like the way to go. And LOL, I'm going to send you home with some food I froze for you too, hehe. Enjoy!

Shannon said...

YAY for freezable and shareable meals!!

It was so cool to see your art project today! It's so cool that you could work on it a little bit here and a little bit there, that is a great way to create :)