The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

April 23, 2013

Jamie

I actually got out for a run, which was awesome. I generally don't love running with my iPhone because I'm always worried I'm going to drop it. On the other hand, it's great to be able to take a picture when I'm doing my warm-up or cool-down walks!


 photo 20130422ReturnCableBoxDay4_zpsa44f344e.jpg

Shannon

Time to take in the cable box, cord and converter to finish out my end-of-cable experience. I wish I could say it was a smooth process, but it was frustrating and long day that could have been so much simpler if they gave me the location of a store that actually would *accept* the return of a cable box. In the end, I got it all done and even picked up a clock on the way back because I kept looking at where the box was for the time! Who knew that would be such a staple.

No comments: