The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

September 13, 2017


Jamie

Yesterday I had a great time recording a new Wisdom Core conversation with my friend Kim. I am so lucky to have such awesome women in my life - like you two!


Shannon

You just never know what you are going to see while out and about!




Suzie

I helped my friend get the last of her social media platforms set up and then I packaged up the mermaid pendants I sold before resting. Then I made dinner and thank goodness for the Instant Pot to make black beans super fast. A pretty productive day.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, it looks like you are Kim are having a great time, Jamie! Here's to awesome women in our lives! Yay!

Sounds like a full day Suzie! I'm so glad your instant pot helps you out on days like that! Way to go on getting jewelry ready to go (and resting too!).

Suzie Ridler said...

Cool image of you and Kim Jamie and I am glad you're surrounded with such awesome women!

Shannon, wow, that's so cool. Where did you photograph that?

Thanks. Yesterday was a good day.