The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, June 17, 2017

June 17, 2017


Suzie

Returned the heart monitor on Friday (OMG, three days at the doctor's office is too much in one week), picked up a donut from Tim Horton's and then went to the studio to make lots of molds from charms I ordered a while back. Was hoping to be in a better mood but all the medical stuff just steals the life out of me which is why I made molds. No creativity required.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Did you finally get your maple donut, Suzie? And it is so good to have some by rote things to do that support your creativity and move you forward when the energy just isn't there. So curious to see how the molds come out! I sense a big reveal soon!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh, Suzie, what a lot to go through! What a great way to channel your energy. I hope it helped clear your mood - and that the donut did too!

Suzie Ridler said...

Yes, I got my maple donut!!! I am glad I came up with the idea to make molds too. Normally I find that so boring but for a low energy day? Perfect.