The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, August 26, 2017

August 26, 2017

Jamie

I had to go to the doctor yesterday and so I decided to stop by IKEA. It was packed with people getting ready to send their kids off to university. I would say a lot of desks and comforters were purchased! I did get us some curtains and amazingly avoided being in a line-up for hours! After that long day I was glad to hang out at Shannon's for Friday Night!


Suzie

Been having a rough week so I took myself out to lunch and saw this on the way home. Made me think of Mom.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I'm sorry it's been a rough week, Suzie. I love that Mom sent you a message of love :) ((hugs))

Suzie Ridler said...

That was quite the epic trip Jamie! I bet you wanted to chill out after that.

Thanks. It's been a rough one so that was a lovely message. It really was what Mom was about. It helped.

Shannon said...

Ohhh Ahhh Ikea! What a treat! That's awesome that got some new curtains. I can't wait to see them! And YAY for hanging out time :)

That 's great you took yourself out for lunch Suzie! And great to see something that made you think of Mom. I'm sure she is thinking of you too :)