The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

August 15, 2017



Shannon

I had a blast recording stART together! This was a pre-show picture I took with the stack-o-books to be picked from. Thank you Suzie for making such awesome picks and Jamie to inspiring me to open one extra one with the chef guy on it! I had a great time unwrapping the books and I am so excited to dive into the stack!



Suzie

stART was definitely the highlight of my day! Love getting together and so honoured to pick Shannon's books and then get to see the video of the reveal later on too. Awesome. And Jamie, I absolutely adore that collage, white paint and Sharpie artwork you did in particular, it is just so amazing what you both have been up to!

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

What an awesome photograph of you Shannon!!! And I am so happy I could help out, it was so much fun and I can't wait to hear about all the books.

Shannon said...

I love the stART collage, Suzie! And I absolutely love your Olive Thief painting! It is perfect! I'm so glad you enjoyed picking the next books for me to read, I've already started a few of them! Great selection :)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I love that photo of you too, Shannon! What a great one! It's so much fun to be a part of your book-wrapping adventure. And lol, did I really project that I thought the Anthony pick needed to be included?! haha

Gosh, I love that Olive Thief painting, Suzie! It's wonderful. And I'm so glad you like those pieces I made too. That means so much to me!

stART is always such a highlight! I love hanging out with you both!