The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

October 11, 2017


Suzie

I got out to do a lot of errands in the rain and went by this poster at Value Village. I have so little content for my food site right now that this helped me decide to update/fix my Halloween posts that got hacked, create new recipe cards for them and reshare them every day online. I am also continuing to go through every piece of paper I have and all my belongings and do some hard thinking about what I need to keep and want I need to get rid of. This is going to be the biggest downsizing yet. Not easy.

2 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Suzie, I am amazed at all that you're managing to do in the midst of all this pressure. I think it's beautiful to shiny up your Halloween legacy. You really are the Foodie Queen of Halloween. There's no question about it. I will continue to send love and light to your search for a new home.

Suzie Ridler said...

Thanks Jamie! I honestly don't know how I am doing it either but your support helps big time.