The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

October 25, 2016

Jamie

Yesterday I was shocked when I looked out the window and I saw a bulb on our deck! Clearly an animal left it here. I'm imagining a raccoon because this is pretty big for a squirrel. I assumed it had been dug up from our garden and planted it immediately. Then I noticed there really wasn't any visible signs of disruption anywhere. I'm wondering if this is actually a neighbour's bulb! I guess I will found out when it grows next spring!


Shannon

MONDAYS! I was happy to sit down and do some planning this... ah, I was going to say morning, but let's just go with "as the day began". I've been off this habit for a long time now, but got back to it last week and it felt so good. Here's to another productive week ahead!



Suzie

When life gets hard, bake cookies. And then eat said cookies. A lot.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh my, a mystery bulb! I wonder what it could be. I totally thought it was garlic. I bet not! What cheeky placement though, sheesh!

Cookies! YUM! Those look delightful Suzie.