The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 2, 2013

Jamie

Shifting and reorganizing to make room for a very special guest this week!

 photo 20130501DeepSouthParanormal-Titlecard2_zpsa9a513df.jpg

Shannon

I was, shall we say more than a little skeptical of the new show Deep South Paranormal, when I first watched the trailer. But after watching it, I was so impressed by the approach being very kind to the paranormal that won me over. I think there was a line about reaching out to help lonely spirits and lost ghosts that totally got me.

1 comment:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I continue to be amazed by just how many paranormal shows there are. You and Suzie have tons of material for Hexed!